Knitting kit for a cabled hat for adults
Knitwear designer Signe Strømgaard has built on a family tradition and now publishes two annual hats when fall approaches - one for kids and one for adults.
The idea is to welcome the new knitting year and to celebrate the woollen seasons to come with a fun and wearable little project.
This is the annual adult hat kit for 2015 - named Femten with cables and popcorn.
Head circumference: 55-60 cm
Height: 24 cm
16 sts and 24 rows in stockinette stitch on a 5 mm circular needle = 10 x 10 cm
The kit contains
- Peruvian Highland Wool by Filcolana (100% wool) in one of the colour options.
- Knitting pattern with chart
You will also need (not included)
- 4 mm circular needle, 40 cm long
- 5 mm circular needle, 40 cm long
- Optional: 5 mm double-pointed needle for the crown of the hat
- Optional: cable needle