Knitting kit for the most adorable bunny hat for kids
Knitwear designer Signe Strømgaard has built on a family tradition and now publishes two annual hats when fall approaches - one for kids and one for adults. The idea is to welcome the new knitting year and to celebrate the woollen seasons to come with a fun and wearable little project.
This is the annual kids hat kit for 2016 - named Et Seks with adorable, white bunnies and little carrots.
Small kid (medium kid) big kid
Head circumference: 40-45 (45-50) 50-55 cm
26 sts and 34 rows in stockinette stitch on a 3,5 mm circular needle = 10 x 10 cm
The kit contains
- Yarn (100% merino) in the colours peach, white, orange and green to knit the hat and in the colour black for the embroidered details
- Pattern with charts and a visual embroidery guide
You will also need (not included)
- 3 mm circular needle, 40 cm long
- 3,5 mm circular needle, 40 cm long
- Optionally: 3,5 mm double-pointed needles for the crown of the hat
- A wool needle for weaving in the ends and for the embroidered details