Knitting pattern for the most adorable snowman hat for kids (and adults)
Knitwear designer Signe Strømgaard has built on a family tradition and now publishes two annual hats when fall approaches - one for kids and one for adults.
The idea is to welcome the new knitting year and to celebrate the woollen seasons to come with a fun and wearable little project.
This is the pattern for the annual kids hat for 2015 - named Et Fem, with adorable snowmen and falling snow.
- Small kid (medium kid) big kid (adult)
- Head circumference: 40-45 (45-50) 50-55 (55-60) cm / 15¾-17¾ (17¾-19¾) 19¾-21¾ (21¾-23¾) inches
- 28 sts and 36 rows in stockinette stitch on a 3 mm circular needle = 10 x 10 cm / 4 x 4 inches
How to download pattern
During the order proces, you will be asked to register an account. Once your order is completed and has been processed by us, your pattern will be available to download as a pdf via your profile - with the option to download it in both English and Danish. The pattern is permanently stored on your Rauna.dk profile page and is available for you to download any time you need.
- This knitting pattern is for personal non-commercial use only.
- The pattern may not be duplicated or distributed in any way without the permission of the designer.